Why climb with ChileMontaña?
- Here are some of the many reasons why we are the best option available when you decide to climb one of the many high peaks of the Andes or do one of the many hikes between Bolivia and Patagonia.
Who We Are
- ChileMontaña is a company created and run by its founders who are “passionate about nature” mountain guides with years of of professional and sport experience around the world.
Check out Who We Are
- You will be supported in the ascent by guides and assistant guides who live in the mountains and regularly climb mountains of 6000 meters. They are extremely experienced when it comes to this type of expedition.
Check out Our Guides
Our Mountain Guides
- The mountain expedition leader is always a UIAGM guide. This means that they have achieved the highest standards in the world as a mountain guide set out by a governing body in Europe.
. What is the UIAGM standard?
- Our Camp Managers and support teams have been in these positions from Atacama to Patagonia for more than 100 years of collective experience, ensuring the best trip logistics for our clients.
Check out Our Staff
Our Principles and Goals
- Based on decades of experience in the mountains and our extensive, personal knowledge of the area we have created the best possible itinerary to ensure an enjoyable expedition.
Check out Our Principles and Goals
The Outdoors Is Yours.
Please Leave No Trace and help us To Protect It.The Leave No Trace, it’s a group of Outdoor Ethics aim to raise awareness and educate people about reducing their impact on the environment and ensure that all our parks, waters and lands, remain places of wonder, inspiration and exploration.
- We pay a great deal of attention to details such as:
– Highest standard in regards to basecamp infrastructure.
– Special attention to meals.We use fresh, high quality ingredients in the preparation of our meals and safe water is guaranteed for all our expeditions.
– New Toyota 4×4’s, which are the best vehicles for this kind of terrain.
– Special attention to the preparation details such as the acclimatization process.
Check out our Blog on Altitude Training
- And what it’s more important, what our guest have to said about their experiences…
Read the Travel Notes