RIDE THE BEST LINES IN THE ANDES!
•La Parva •Valle Nevado •El Colorado •Nevados de Chillán
- SEASON June 15th to September 30th
- DURATION 10 days / 9 nights. Santiago – Santiago
- Currently this trip is available only for private groups. Please Contact us to receive your customised program with rates.
You want to ride the incredible wild slopes and the remote powder bowls of the Andes? You want to discover some of the very best skiing and snowboarding terrain in Chile? We know how to get there! Join us for this unique guided skiing or snowboarding adventure in Chile’s High Central Andes.
During this trip you will get the chance to discover the high and uncrowded alpine terrain of Central Chile as well as the forested slopes of Southern Chile’s volcanoes with its steep chutes, natural half pipes and long valleys. This program combines classical warm-ups on the resort slopes with a great dose of off-piste action, depending on your interests and capabilities as well as the mountain conditions. A professional and experienced ski guide will be with you at all times in order to maximize fun, quality and safety of your Andes skiing experience. You will be housed in lodges and hotels where you can enjoy traditional Chilean cuisine and delicious local wines by the fireplace. Or how about taking a relaxing bath in one of the hot thermal springs after a long day of skiing?
The Andes Powder Chaser is the perfect trip for those who want to ride South America’s best skiing and snowboarding terrain while experiencing Chilean culture and lifestyle in the country’s biggest ski resorts.
– Ski/snowboard on the incredible and diverse terrain of the Southern Andes.
– Great snow quality.
– Breathtaking views of some of the highest peaks in the Andes, ancient forest and active volcanoes.
– UIAGM and CAA certified ski guides with unique knowledge of the areas.
– Flexibility to find the best conditions.
– Enjoy excellent food, wine and hotels.
This program requires an intermediate skiing/snowboarding level with some off-piste experience.
Included in the price
– Private transportation throughout the entire trip.
– Professional bilingual ski guide (UIAGM, CAA, WFR, LNT certified).
– High-end accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary.
– Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
– All activities as mentioned in the itinerary.
– Ski passes for La Parva, Valle Nevado, El Colorado and Termas de Chillán.
– Welcome dinner with wine tasting.
– Airport transfers.
Not included in the price
– International and/or domestic flights.
– Personal equipment (ski/snowboard gear).
– Compulsory travel insurances (accidents, repatriation) and other insurances of any kind (e.g. medical, trip cancellation – strongly recommended).
– Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
– Personal expenses.
– Any service/cost not mentioned in the program.
ChileMontaña reserves the right to modify the prices published on this web site when the EURO or the DOLLAR suffers important changes in values.