Ski & Ride Chile’s Central Andes:
• El Colorado •La Parva •Valle Nevado •Portillo
- SEASON June 15th to September 30th
- DURATION 9 days / 8 nights. Santiago – Santiago
- Currently this trip is available only for private groups. Please Contact us to receive your customised program with rates.
An introduction to the unique, un-crowded ski resorts of Chile’s Central Andes; famous for their incredible snow conditions, diverse landscape, and vast terrain, as well, they are easily accessible from Santiago.
This “winter escape” has been created to maximize your time skiing at the best ski resorts with an unbelievable variety of terrain and snow conditions. This is a fabulous way to discover a unique country and it will allow you to experience the rugged mountains of the Andes and to see how they have shaped the culture and traditions of Chile. (Not to mention giving you the opportunity to sample some of the best wines in the world.)
- Incredible, diverse terrain
- Breathtaking vistas surrounded by some of the highest peaks in the Andes
- Private Transportation
- Excellent food, wine and hotels.
This program requires an intermediate skiing/snowboarding level.
Included in the price
- Private transportation throughout the entire trip.
- Accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All activities as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Walking tour of Santiago
- Wine tour in Santiago, including the Concha y Toro and Santa Rita vineyards.
- Airport transfers.
Not included in the price
- International and domestic flights.
- Personal equipment (ski/snowboard gear).
- Travel insurance – medical and trip cancellation is strongly recommended.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Ski passes
- Personal expenses.
- Any service/cost not mentioned in the program.