Powder Hound Odyssey
The best skiing of the Central Andes
- SEASON June 15th to September 30th
- DURATION 8 days / 7 nights. Santiago – Santiago
- Currently this trip is available only for private groups. Please Contact us to receive your customised program with rates.
Do you want to experience the phenomenal powder of the Chilean Andes, but you don’t need extras like deluxe accommodation, winery tours and Pisco Sours? Then this trip is for you! We will maximize your powder experience with minimal fluff. During this short but sweet adventure, we promise you steep chutes and virgin powder in areas where the timid need not wander. Don’t forget to pack your skins, split boards, transceivers, probes and shovels along with your passion for snow.
– Ride the magnificent powder of the Andes.
– Explore untouched Andean backcountry.
– Spend a maximum amount of time on the mountain.
– Breathtaking views of some of the highest peaks in the Andes, ancient forest and active volcanoes.
– UIAGM and CAA certified ski guides with unique knowledge of the areas.
This program requires an intermediate skiing/snowboarding level with some off-piste experience.
Included in the price
– Private transportation throughout the entire trip.
– Professional bilingual ski guide (UIAGM, CAA, WFR, LNT certified).
– Accommodation and meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
– All activities as mentioned in the itinerary.
– Ski passes for La Parva, Valle Nevado, Portillo & El Arpa.
– Airport transfers.
Not included in the price
– International and/or domestic flights.
– Personal equipment (ski/snowboard gear).
– Compulsory travel insurances (accidents, repatriation) and other insurances of any kind (e.g. medical, trip cancellation – strongly recommended).
– Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
– Personal expenses.
– Any service/cost not mentioned in the program.
ChileMontaña reserves the right to modify the prices published on this web site when the EURO or the DOLLAR suffers important changes in values.