Ski & Ride Chile’s Central Andes:
•El Colorado •La Parva •Valle Nevado •Portillo
- SEASON June 15th to September 30th
- DURATION 7 days / 8 nights. Santiago – Santiago
- Currently this trip is available only for private groups. Please Contact us to receive your customised program with rates.
A fabulous ski program that is based in Santiago that allows for extreme flexibility and a great price. Groups can experience unique ski resorts, located in Chile’s Central Andes, which are easily accessible from Santiago, known for their incredible snow conditions, diverse landscape and vast terrain. Experience amazing skiing while still being able to enjoy the unique culture of this incredible country.
- Ski/snowboard on the incredible and diverse terrain of the Southern Andes.
- Great snow quality.
- Breathtaking vistas surrounded by some of the highest peaks in the Andes.
- Enjoy excellent food, wine and accommodation.
- Santiago walking tour, Concha y Toro and Santa Rita vineyards and Valparaiso tour.
This program requires an intermediate skiing/snowboarding level.
Included in the price
- Accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary: 7 nights at hotel in Santiago, breakfast included.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Airport transfers.
- Transfers to ski resorts.
- Santiago walking tour.
- Wine tour in Santiago, including the Concha y Toro and Santa Rita vineyards, lunch included.
- Valparaiso tour, lunch included.
Not included in the price
- International and domestic flights.
- Personal equipment (ski/snowboard gear).
- Travel insurance – medical and trip cancellation is strongly recommended.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Ski passes.
- Personal expenses.
- Any service/cost not mentioned in the program.