Ski and Ride the best powder in the Southern Andes:
•Nevados de Chillán •Corralco •Pucon
- SEASON June 15th to September 30th
- DURATION 10 days. Santiago – Santiago
- Currently this trip is available only for private groups. Please Contact us to receive your customised program with rates.
A ten day journey discovering some of the very best skiing and snowboarding terrain in southern Chile. This is a brand new ski area in Volcan Lonquimay offering un-crowded slopes located in the foothills of Chillan’s volcanoes. This area; Volcan Lonquimay and Villarrica are part of the national parks, protected for its beauty and unique flora and fauna.
During this trip you will get the chance to discover the forested slopes of Southern Chile’s volcanoes with steep chutes, natural half pipes and long valleys. You will be housed in lodges and hotels where you can enjoy traditional Chilean cuisine and delicious local wines by the fireplace. And at the end of a long day on the slopes just imagine taking a relaxing soak in one of the hot thermal springs.
This is the perfect trip for those who want to ski or ride South America’s best skiing and snowboarding terrain while experiencing Chilean culture and lifestyle in one of the country’s most beautiful resorts.
Chile Montana knows how to get there! Join us for this unique skiing or snowboarding adventure in Chile’s Southern Andes.
- Ski/snowboard on the incredible and diverse terrain of the Southern Andes.
- Great snow quality.
- Breathtaking views of some of the highest peaks of the southern volcanoes, ancient forests and active volcanoes.
- Enjoy excellent food, wine and accommodation.
This program requires an intermediate skiing/snowboarding level.
Included in the price
- Private transportation throughout the entire trip.
- Accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All activities as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Ski passes for Villarica ski area, Pucón.
- Wine tour in Santiago, including the Concha y Toro and Santa Rita vineyards.
- Airport transfers.
Not included in the price
- International and domestic flights.
- Personal equipment (ski/snowboard gear).
- Travel insurance – medical and trip cancellation is strongly recommended.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Ski passes for Termas de Chillán and Corralco.
- Personal expenses.
- Any service/cost not mentioned in the program.