Mountaineering around Santiago
- SEASON November to March √ READY TO GO?…SIGN UP!
√ WHY CHOOSE US
- DURATION 5 days. Santiago – Santiago
- PARTICIPANTS Min 8 – Max 16
- FIXED DEPARTURES DATES 2016/2017
DEPARTURE ENDING STATUS Sunday December 4, 2016 Thursday December 8, 2016 Open Sunday December 11, 2016 Thursday December 15, 2016 Open Sunday December 18, 2016 Thursday December 22, 2016 Open Saturday December 24, 2016 Wednesday December 28, 2016 Open Wednesday December 28, 2016 Sunday January 1, 2017 Open Sunday January 8, 2017 Thursday January 12, 2017 Open Sunday January 22, 2017 Thursday January 26, 2017 Open Sunday February 12, 2017 Thursday February 16, 2017 Open Sunday February 19, 2017 Thursday February 23, 2017 Guarantee Sunday February 26, 2017 Thursday March 2, 2017 Open Sunday March 5, 2017 Thursday March 9, 2017 Open Sunday March 12, 2017 Thursday March 16, 2017 Open
$1050.00 USD per guest
Based on double tent accommodation. For single accommodation please add US $70.
Climb an ancient Inca sanctuary in the heart of Chile and enjoy the magnificent views over the Central Andes and the Valle Central with Chile’s capital Santiago! You will be able to see the majestic Aconcagua and Tupungato while enjoying all the emotions and the beauty of climbing a five thousand meter peak. This ascent also serves as a good acclimatization for those who intend to climb other peaks during the season such as Aconcagua, Mercedario or Ojos del Salado.
– Climb an old Inca sanctuary.
– Enjoy fantastic panoramic views over the Central Andes, Santiago and the Central Valley.
– Excellent training for Aconcagua, Ojos del Salado and other high peaks.
Technically and physically easy mountaineering program. Basic technical skills and good shape required.
Included in the price
– Private transportation Santiago – La Parva – Santiago.
– Professional bilingual mountain guide(s) (mountain guide to client ratio: 4/1).
– Camp staff (on expeditions with more than 5 participants).
– Accommodation and meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
– High quality communal camping and mountaineering gear including tents as well as full base camp infrastructure and services.
– Mules for the luggage.
– First aid kit and pulse oximeter.
– VHF radio communication.
– Satellite phone (on pay per minute basis).
Not included in the price
– International and/or domestic flights.
– Personal equipment (mattress, sleeping bag, backpack and others).
– Compulsory travel insurances (accidents, repatriation) and other insurances of any kind (e.g. medical, trip cancellation – strongly recommended).
– Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
– Hotel in Santiago.
– Personal expenses.
– Extra costs for early departure.
– Any other costs not mentioned in the program.
ChileMontaña reserves the right to modify the prices published on this web site when the EURO or the DOLLAR suffers important changes in values.
You could download this program pdf HERE
You could also download this program generic gear list pdf HERE
For images of this mountain click HERE