Trekking & Tourism in Patagonia and Tierra del Fuego
- Season November to March
- Duration 20 days. Santiago – Buenos Aires
- Currently this trip is available only for private groups. Please Contact us to receive your customised program with rates.
Patagonia’s spectacular, untamed wilderness emits a beauty that surpasses all expectations: striking landscapes of soaring pink and white granite towers, the golden plains of the steppes, thick southern beech forests, gigantic glaciers, and sparkling lakes of myriad hues.
Our journey takes us through the main Patagonian national parks: Torres del Paine and Los Glaciares. There, we hike the most impressive trails along the rough Andean mountain range and the Patagonian glaciers. From there, we cross the sea to the mystic Tierra del Fuego, where we discover Ushuaia, the Beagle Channel and the breathtaking nature of this remote region.
Upon the return flight to Buenos Aires, we once more have the opportunity to take a look from a bird’s perspective at the Darwin Range and the jagged fjords of this southernmost region of South America.
To finish the trip, we have a free day to discover the world’s tango capital Buenos Aires.
– Cerro Castillo Trek.
– Lake General Carrera.
– Cerro San Lorenzo Trek.
– Torres del Paine National Park.
– Los Glaciares National Park: El Chalten and Perito Moreno Glacier.
– Tierra del Fuego: Ushuaia and Beagle Channel.
– Cerro Medio Trek.
– Torres del Paine, FitzRoy and Cerro Torre trek.
– Buenos Aires.
Physically and technically easy trekking and overland expedition across Chilean and Argentinean Patagonia.
Included in the price
– Private land transportation during the entire trip.
– Professional bilingual guide(s).
– Camp staff during the treks such as: cook, camp assistants, porters, and local guides.
– Accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary.
– Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (lunch and dinner are not included in cities).
– All activities and entrance fees as mentioned in the program.
– High quality communal camping gear, including tents as well as full base camp infrastructure and services.
– Horses for the luggage when required.
– All airport transfers as mentioned in the itinerary.
– First aid kit.
– VHF radio communication.
– Satellite phone (on pay per minute basis).
Not included in the price
– International and/or domestic flights.
– Personal equipment (e.g. mattress, sleeping bag, backpack).
– Compulsory travel insurances (accidents, repatriation) and other insurances of any kind (e.g. medical, trip cancellation – strongly recommended).
– Meals and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary.
– Personal expenses.
– Any extra costs for early departure.
– Argentine airport departure tax (app. 20 USD).
– Any service/costs not mentioned in the program.
ChileMontaña reserves the right to modify the prices published on this web site when the EURO or the DOLLAR suffers important changes in values.