Experience Patagonia by Bicycle – Chile & Argentina
- SEASON October to April
- DURATION 15 days. Santiago – Buenos Aires
- Currently this trip is available only for private groups. Please Contact us to receive your customised program with rates.
You dream of experiencing wild and untamed Patagonia? And you love the freedom and flexibility of riding a mountain bike? We put them together for you in one single expedition!
This trip offers you all the emotions and experiences of a true Patagonia expedition, plus the comfort of our generous base camp and support vehicles. Every day you will have the chance to discover another part of these beautiful vast landscapes on your mountain bike. However, if you decide you have had enough or the weather is too bad, our support vehicles will be on hand to transport you and your bike to our next campsite.
Our itinerary will take us through the heart of Southern Chilean and Argentinean Patagonia: Torres del Paine and Los Glaciares national parks, Perito Moreno Glacier, Cerro Torre and Cerro Fitz Roy, and much more. Starting in Santiago de Chile and finishing in Buenos Aires, you will also get the opportunity to discover these two bustling capitals with their numerous highlights and unique atmospheres.
The best season for this trip is the month of March, in the middle of the Southern American fall. During this time, the forests and steppes are flourishing and the spectacular landscapes are illuminated in the most beautiful colors.
– Cross Chilean & Argentinean Patagonia by bicycle.
– Explore the beautiful Torres del Paine National Park on two wheels.
– Bike to and camp at the pristine Laguna Azul.
– Hike to the Las Torres lagoon at the foothill of the Paine massif.
– Discover Lake Roca and the Perito Moreno Glacier.
– Hike to the world famous Cerro Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre.
– Ride your bike along the breathtaking Laguna del Desierto.
Flexible biking program during which you will be able to choose how much to push. Our support vehicles will always be on hand to take you to our next campsite.
Included in the price
– Private transportation throughout the entire trip.
– Professional bilingual guide(s).
– Camp staff such as cook and camp assistants.
– Meals and accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary.
– All activities and entrance fees as mentioned in the program.
– High quality communal camping equipment including tents as well as full base camp infrastructure and services.
– Mountain bikes and helmets.
– VHF radio communication.
– First aid kit.
– Satellite phone (on pay per minute basis).
Not included in the price
– Domestic and international flights.
– Personal equipment (e.g. mattress, sleeping bag).
– Compulsory travel insurances (accidents, repatriation) and other insurances of any kind (e.g. medical, trip cancellation – strongly recommended).
– Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
– Any extra costs for early departure.
– Personal expenses.
– Any cost/service not mentioned in the program.
ChileMontaña reserves the right to modify the prices published on this web site when the EURO or the DOLLAR suffers important changes in values.