Best of Patagonia
Special program for active seniors
- SEASON November to March
- DURATION 22 days (including international flights). Santiago – Buenos Aires
- Currently this trip is available only for private groups. Please Contact us to receive your customised program with rates.
You want to discover one of the wildest places on the planet, but you want to do so at your own pace and without renouncing to comfort? Then this is your trip!
We have put together all our knowledge and experience to create a unique program that combines comfort, safety and the adventure of discovering the wonders of Chilean and Argentinean Patagonia. This once in a lifetime experience will take you through the major national parks of Patagonia and will enable you to enjoy the scenery of the most impressive tracks in this remote region.
During the entire trip, you will be accompanied by professional bilingual guides who have more than 20 years of experience in guiding tours through Patagonia. In order to maximize your safety, we have developed an effective partnership with local and national rescue companies, with whom we are in constant contact via satellite phone and VHF radio communication.
What makes this trip unique is the great comfort you will have while discovering one of the most remote and most beautiful regions on planet earth.
• An average of about 4 hours of hiking every day on good trails.
• Comfortable and welcoming hotels.
• A few nights in tents.
• Thick and comfortable mattresses.
• Big dome tents for people who have trouble bending down.
• Extremely comfortable and fully equipped base camps.
• Transportation by car limited to the absolutely necessary, in private and comfortable vehicles.
– Torres del Paine and Bernardo O’Higgins National Parks.
– Seno Ottway and the Magellan penguin colony.
– Grey Glacier.
– Los Glaciares National Park, El Chalten and the Perito Moreno Glacier.
– Trekking in Torres del Paine, Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre.
Physically and technically easy trekking and overland expedition across Chilean and Argentinean Patagonia.
Included in the price
– Private transportation throughout the entire trip.
– Bilingual professional guide(s).
– Camp staff such as: cook, camp assistants, and porters.
– Meals and accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary.
– All activities and entrance fees as mentioned in the program.
– High quality communal camping gear, including tents in double accommodation as well as full base camp infrastructure and services.
– Airport transfers as mentioned in the program.
– First aid expedition kit including pulse oximeter.
– VHF radio communication.
– Satellite phone (on pay per minute basis).
Not included in the price
– International and domestic flights.
– Personal equipment (e.g. backpack, sleeping bag).
– Compulsory travel insurances (accidents, repatriation) and other insurances of any kind (e.g. medical, trip cancellation – strongly recommended).
– Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
– Personal expenses
– Extra costs for early departure.
– Any service/costs not mentioned in the program.
ChileMontaña reserves the right to modify the prices published on this web site when the EURO or the DOLLAR suffers important changes in values.