Discover Chilean and Argentinean Patagonia by foot
- Season October to March
- Duration 16 days. Santiago – Buenos Aires
- Currently this trip is available only for private groups. Please Contact us to receive your customised program with rates.
Are you dreaming of trekking in a region where glaciers have shaped the territory over millions of years and have left forested fjords, golden plains, sparkling lakes and high peaks of granite that stretch up to reach the crystal blue sky? Then join us for this once in a lifetime adventure through Patagonia’s spectacular and untamed wilderness!
Our journey goes through the main Patagonia National Parks, Torres del Paine and Los Glaciares and we hike the most impressive trails in both of them. We cross the sea and reach the mythic Tierra del Fuego, discover Ushuaia and its mountains and sea.
The return to the continent in a flight to Buenos Aires gives us an overview of Darwin Range’s best landscapes. To finish the trip, we have a free day to discover the world’s Tango capital Buenos Aires.
– Explore the world-famous Torres del Paine National Park by foot.
– Trek through the Los Glaciares National Park.
– Watch glacier ice breaking into the sea at Perito Moreno Glacier.
– Tierra del Fuego: discover one of the world’s most remote regions with its mountains, fjords and the town of Ushuaia.
– Visit the Seno Ottway Penguin Colony.
– Trek to Torres del Paine, Cerro FitzRoy, Cerro Torre, Los Cristales, Cerro Medio and others.
Physically and technically easy trekking and overland expedition across Chilean and Argentinean Patagonia.
Included in the price
– Private land transportation throughout the entire trip.
– Professional bilingual guide(s).
– Camp staff such as cook and camp assistants.
– Meals and accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary (lunch and dinner are not included in cities).
– All activities and entrance fees as mentioned in the program.
– High quality communal camping gear including tents as well as full base camp infrastructure and services.
– All airport transfers as mentioned in program.
– VHF radio communication.
– First aid kit.
– Satellite Phone (on pay per minute basis).
Not included in the price
– International and/or domestic flights.
– Personal equipment (e.g. mattress, sleeping bag, backpack).
– Compulsory travel insurances (accidents, repatriation) and other insurances of any kind (e.g. medical, trip cancellation – strongly recommended).
– Meals and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary.
– Personal expenses.
– Any extra costs for early departure.
– Argentinean airport departure tax (appr. US $20).
– Any service/cost not mentioned in the program.
ChileMontaña reserves the right to modify the prices published on this web site when the EURO or the DOLLAR suffers important changes in values.