An unforgettable discovering journey to
Atacama Chilean High plateau
and Bolivia Sud Lipez
- SEASON Year around.
Fixed departures dates June, July, August, September √ READY TO GO?… SIGN UP!
√ WHY CHOOSE US
- DURATION 10 days. Starting in Calama, Chile and ending in Iquique, Chile
- PARTICIPANTS 6 to 12 participants.
- PRIVATE DEPARTURES DATES Year around. Quotation upon request.
- FIXED DEPARTURES DATES 2017
DEPARTURE ENDING STATUS Friday May 26, 2017 Monday June 05, 2017 Open Sunday June 18, 2017 Tuesday June 27, 2017 Open Saturday July 1, 2017 Monday July 10, 2017 Open Sunday July 16, 2017 Tuesday July 25, 2017 Guaranteed
Sunday August 6, 2017 Tuesday August 15, 2017 Open Sunday August 20, 2017 Tuesday August 29, 2017 Open Sunday September 3, 2017 Tuesday September 12, 2017 Open
— US $2,560.00 per person. Shared vehicles, guides and servicesBased on double room and double tent accommodation. For single accommodation please add US $360.00
- SEASON Year around.
The Deserts of the Andes are one of our planet’s masterpieces; from Atacama to South Lipez, from Uyuni salt flat to Isluga National Park, this expedition is an invitation to a multicolored mineral world and untouched nature.
Each day will surprise us with new and amazing landscapes: six thousand meter volcanoes, red, blue and green lakes and lagoons, salt ranges, thermal springs and ancient native villages. A close contact with the surprising flora and fauna is guaranteed, since we will spend many days walking in this incredible nature. Discovering people is one of this trip’s highlights: Quechua as well as Aymara families still live in the region with their ancient traditions and cultures.
In brief, a magic region for an outstanding expedition and a unique travel experience.
- Travel through the beautiful Atacama Desert and walk at the shores of Miscante and Miñiques Andean lakes.
- Explore the volcanic activity at Tatio and Sol de la Mañana Geysers.
- View some of the world’s highest volcanoes.
- Relax in Baños de Puritama, one of the world’s most beautiful hot springs.
- Travel to high altitude multicolored lagoons like Laguna Colorada, and Laguna Verde
- Visit the stunning Uyuni Salt Lake, the world’s largest salt lake.
- Discover Atacama and Coipasa salt flats.
- Visit ancient Indian and local villages.
- Explore a wide variety and amazing fauna and landscapes.
This overland expedition involves some short hikes and a few longer but easy day treks.
Therefore a minimum physical fitness is required.
Included in the price
- Private transportation throughout the entire trip.
- Bilingual mountain guide(s).
- Camp staff such as cook and camp assistants.
- Accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All activities and entrance fees as mentioned in the program.
- High quality communal camping gear including tents as well as full base camp infrastructure and services.
- Airport transfers.
- VHF radio communication.
- First aid kit including pulse oximeter.
- Satellite phone (on pay per minute basis).
Not included in the price
- International and/or domestic flights.
- Personal equipment (mattress, sleeping bag, backpack and others).
- Compulsory travel insurances (accidents, repatriation) and other insurances of any kind (e.g. medical, trip cancellation – strongly recommended).
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Personal expenses.
- Extra cost for early departure.
- Any service/cost not mentioned in the program.
ChileMontaña reserves the right to modify the prices published on this web site when the EURO or the DOLLAR suffers important changes in values.
You could download this program pdf HERE
You could also download this program generic gear list pdf HERE
For images of this mountain click HERE