- SEASON Year around. Fixed departures dates May, June, July, August and September√ READY TO GO?… SIGN UP!
√ WHY CHOOSE US
- DURATION: 8-day Tour with 2 nights camping
- PARTICIPANTS: 8 to 16 participants.
- FIXED DEPARTURES DATES 2017
DEPARTURE ENDING STATUS Saturday May 20, 2017 Saturday May 27, 2017 Open Saturday June 17, 2017 Saturday June 24, 2017 Open Saturday July 22, 2017 Saturday July 29, 2017 Open Saturday August 19, 2017 Saturday August 26, 2017 Open Saturday September 16, 2017 Saturday September 23, 2016 Open
- LAND COST 2016
QC2 Set departures. Min 8 / Max 16 peopleU$d 1,890.00 – CL $1,228,500
For single supplement please add U$d 270.00 -CL $175,500
Rates per person, based on double room/tent accommodation.
Hotel Dunas in San Pedro and Geohotel in Antofagasta, or similar.
Land cost includes
- Private transportation throughout
- Local bilingual guide
- Camp staff such as a cook and camp assistants
- Meals and accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All activities as mentioned in the program, including ALMA and VLT Paranal visits
- Entrance fees: Puritama, El Tatio, Valle de la Luna, Miscanti Miñiques, Laguna Chaxa
- One guided astronomical observation at Spaceobs
- High quality communal camping gear including tents as well as full base camp infrastructure and services.
- Airport transfers as mentioned in the program.
- First aid kit. Bottled oxygen for emergencies.
- Sat phone on pay per minute basis.
Land cost does not include
- International airfare.
- Chilean domestic flights.
- Compulsory travel insurances (accidents, repatriation) and other insurances of any kind (e.g. medical, trip cancellation strongly recommended).
- Transfers for independent arrival or departure.
- Meals and accommodation not specified after each itinerary day.
- Any other expenses not mentioned in the day by day program or in the included items.